What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of small size text that a website can ‘send, during navigation, the user’s device (be it a PC, a smartphone, a notebook, a tablet; as a rule are stored directly on the browser used to navigation). The same web site that sent them, then, can read and record the cookies that are on your device to get information of various kinds.
Cookies can not cause damage to your computer, and we select very carefully all third-party vendors that can set cookies for marketing purposes.
Types of cookies:
There are two basic macro-categories, with different features, based on the aims pursued by those who use them:
– TECHNICAL cookies – PROFILING of cookies
COOKIES TECHNICAL, can be distinguished: – Navigation cookies; – Analytics cookies; – Functional cookies.
Here all the details:
Cookie “Of Navigation” These cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as making a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas.
Cookie “Analitycs” These cookies collect information about how users use the site, for example, what are the most visited pages, rather than any error messages that you receive from web pages while browsing.
Cookie “Of Functionality” These cookies allow the site to “remember” the choices made by you (such as your user name, language, any products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same service.
COOKIES of PROFILING aim to create their profiles to you and are normally used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
Cookies can, again, be classified as:
– Session cookies, which are deleted immediately at the close of the web browser (eg, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.).
– Persistent cookies, which – unlike those of off SESSION remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site facilitating the authentication of the user;
– First-party cookies, or cookies generated and managed directly from the web site of the managing entity to which the user is navigating;
– Third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by persons other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
What cookies are used on this site?
On this website we are used technical cookies, aimed at ensuring the correct use of the site content and enable navigation
You can decide to allow or not the setting of cookies on your computer, but this web site works best with all item types cookies. The settings relating to cookies can be controlled and modified by the “Preferences” of the browser. Select below the browser you are using for information on how to change your cookie settings.
If you turn off cookies, this may result in disabling some functionality of the site. Even with all the cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information. This information is required for the basic functionality of the site.